Land Rover Discovery Sport
Families and on-the-road adventurers alike continually turn to the Land Rover Discovery Sport to get the most out of their Ventura, Oxnard, and Camarillo, California, commutes. Cruising to the beach, taking on California 1, and even driving to work are all elevated with the help of this luxury compact SUV.
To find out just how the Discovery Sport does this, the team at Land Rover Ventura welcomes you to our research library. On this page, you’ll find an overview to start your research. Then, for more detailed information about performance, features, design, and more, follow the links. It’s that easy to learn all you can about this versatile model.
Land Rover Discovery Sport MPG
The Discovery Sport was engineered with families and on-the-road warriors in mind. To maximize your enjoyment behind the wheel, this model comes backed by some impressive EPA-estimated MPG ratings. Because let’s face it, who wants to take the time to visit the gas station daily?
There are two engines available for the Land Rover Discovery Sport. Standard, you’ll receive the 2.0L P250 i4 powertrain. This generates up to 246 horsepower and 269 lb-ft of torque for an EPA-estimated 19 city/24 highway MPG.*
However, if it’s more power you crave, opt for the available 2.0L P290 i4 engine. This boosts your drive with 286 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque and an acceleration rate from 0 to 60 MPH in a mere 6.6 seconds.
Land Rover Discovery Sport Safety
Whether you’re traveling with your family or heading on a road trip, you’ll need to have the assurance that you and your passengers will remain safe. The Discovery Sport helps provide this security with a suite of standard driving aids found on every trim level.
- Emergency Braking: If a collision is imminent, you’ll be notified and if you don’t have time to react, the brakes will automatically apply themselves.
- Lane Keep Assist: If your Discovery Sport is drifting, this system will safely steer you gently back into place within your lane.
- Driver Condition Monitor: By monitoring your driving patterns, this system can detect when you’re feeling drowsy or distracted and remind you to take a break.
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter: This helps maintain speed while on the highway without the need for continual use of the gas pedal.
Land Rover Discovery Sport Trim Levels
To ensure you’ll get the features and performance you want, the Land Rover Discovery Sport is available in six trim levels. Each trim has different amenities, so all you’ll need to do is choose the one best for you.
- Discovery Sport: Versatility engineered for your family trips
- Discovery Sport S: Upgraded features for an elevated drive
- Discovery Sport SE: Takes the exterior of this luxury SUV to the next level
- Discovery Sport R-Dynamic S: More features and style inside and out
- Discovery Sport R-Dynamic SE: Elevated safety systems for a confidence-filled ride
- Discovery Sport R-Dynamic HSE: Upgraded performance and tons of new additions
Discover the Discovery Sport Today
Want to see how else this luxury compact SUV is sure to transform the way you hit the Ventura, Camarillo, and Oxnard, CA, roads? By following the links on this page, you’ll be introduced to even more features this model has to offer.
* All figures are EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.