2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport Review
Looking for a lavish, yet sporty way to hit the streets of Ventura, Camarillo, and Oxnard, California? Then look no further than the Land Rover Discovery Sport. This incredible set of wheels packs style, performance, and progressive features into one luxurious package.
Before you explore the areas of Ventura, Camarillo, and Oxnard, California, read through this 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport review by the team at Land Rover Ventura. Will it have what you’ve been dreaming of inside and out? Let’s find out.
2020 Discovery Sport Performance
For smooth driving, ultimate control, and endless versatility, the Land Rover Discovery Sport boasts some impressive engineering under its hood.
The standard engine in this model is the 2.0L P250 i4 Gas engine. This is paired to a guess-free automatic transmission and generates up to 246 horsepower and 269 lb-ft of torque. What does this mean for you? A top track speed of 140 MPH and a 0 to 60 MPH acceleration rate of only 7.1 seconds.
Need more oomph while in the driver’s seat? Opt for the available 2.0L P290 i4 Gas engine that amps things up with 286 horsepower, 295 lb-ft of torque, and a 0 to 60 MPH acceleration in a mere 6.6 seconds.
But, that’s not all. Other performance-enhancing features available for this model are sure to take your commutes to an even higher level:
- All-wheel drive
- ClearSight Ground View
- Terrain Response 2
Technology Inside the Land Rover Discovery Sport
Land Rover is all about keeping things modern. With their suite of standard and available technologies in the 2020 Discovery Sport, it may not feel like just modern driving, but a futuristic one instead.
- Online Media: On your stunning dashboard touchscreen, you’ll be able to access media online to keep connected and entertained. This includes finding your favorite music through your smartphone, access to the InControl® portal of apps, and more.
- Navigation: With live traffic updates, this advanced system gets you to your destination on time and in style. You can even save your most-used directions for easy access, and use multi-touch gestures to explore maps further.
- Head-Up Display (HUD): To keep your eyes safely on the road, the HUD projects important info right onto your windshield in full color. This can be personalized to see directions, incoming calls, your speed, and much more.
The Discovery Sport Cargo Space
Versatility is also found inside the Land Rover Discovery Sport, thanks to a configurable cargo area. Whether you’re traveling with people or moving goods, there’s a perfect setup for every situation.
The Discovery Sport is available with 5+2 seats, giving you plenty of room for you and up to six others in the cabin. However, when you have fewer people on board, you can adjust the cargo to give you the space you need:
- 5+2 Seats: 6.8 cubic feet of cargo
- 5 Seats: 34.6 cubic feet of cargo
- 4 Seats: 39.7 cubic feet of cargo
- 3 Seats: 49.8 cubic feet of cargo
- 2 Seats: 60 cubic feet of cargo
Related Post: 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport Interior Review
See the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport in Person!
What to learn about everything we didn’t include in this luxury car review? Then schedule a test drive at Land Rover Ventura today! Our team will be thrilled to get you in the driver’s seat, so you can see how this model really performs on the roads around Ventura, Camarillo, and Oxnard, CA.